ブログ アーカイブ

2010年12月5日日曜日

Rest day

Didn't post yesterday as it was my rest day. Still got my abs, stretch, and pull ups in but tool a break from running. I work until six ten today but I end at a different LC so not sure how long it will take to get home. Would be nice if I could run by seven but at the rate the trains have been ontime lately (hint: it ain't good) we'll see.

I wish that could always be as productive as I am j. The morning. For example I got up today at six fifty, snoozed till fifty seven, did stretch, abs, an pull ups while still getting in a bfast and getting my suit on to be out the door by thirty five to catch the fourty three train! It hasn't even been an hour and I got some nice shizzy done. If only every day could be so nice. I would try yo get up even earlier but I have a feeling it's the time crunch that motivate me and helps me on focus on "do this than this than this...". Plus I really believe on getting rnought sleep and on Saturdays and Sundays sometimes that's not easy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿