ブログ アーカイブ

2010年12月1日水曜日

New app: 3.12 mi run

Tried using a new iPhone application today called runkeeper.com. I like the application because it tracks how far I ran via GPS rather than the arbitrary "enter your stride" and "we'll calculate distance via that arbitrary number." Also their website will generate a map of my run! I'm going to try and include it in my posts. I don't like that it reports everything in miles, and I don't like that the application as is all in English as is the website. I'm trying to keep everything as close to the actual marathon as possible, and beings it will be in KM, I want to measure my training in KM too, and I try to keep all my computer and cellphone stuff in Japanese as much as possible (even Final Cut!). In this case I think I can change some settings for KM, and I think I can draw a line between language learning and marathon training. I'm going to try it for a few days and see if I want to keep it.

Today was a very successful day! Got stretch, abs, and pull ups. I got my shorter than planned run in today it looks like this:
Photobucket
Also got some footage taped!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿