ブログ アーカイブ

2010年12月9日木曜日

今日の歩数: 10316歩 8.77km 328.6cal 1:12'37"

Got back into running today. Even though it's my day off I will taking on some extra classes today so I had to head out a bit early. I got in a good run tho. My hips hurt at first. They had a very strong stinging feeling in them. As I continued the run it felt a bit better. I went at a very slow pace as I was aiming for a one hour and 22 minute run (that was the length of the podcast I was listening to). I ended up with a one hour and twelve minute run due to traffic lights etc. Not too bad I guess.

Here are some screen shots from my iPhone pedometer program.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Looking at that it means that I took last Friday the 2nd and Saturday the 3rd off as schedule rest days. I ran Sun, Mon, Tuesday, took Wednesday off as a rest day, and ran today. So that would be seven days that I have run without an unscheduled break. From here on I think I will have Wednesday and Saturday be my rest days, but as long as I am only doing two days a week I think that's good.

# of consecutive days on schedule: 7

Today's Menu:
Bfast sando
Protein Shake
Brownie
Steak and mashed potatos

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿