ブログ アーカイブ

2010年12月11日土曜日

昨日の歩数: 4470歩 3.80km 141.4cal 0:25'39" 約18時間前

Was busy as a busy dude yesterday but found a good system I think. So I have started a Japanese class that starts at ten am to noon on Monday and Friday. Monday is my day off so that's okay but on Friday I work at three fifteen usually so I don't have time to go home (20 mins) run (30-40 mins) shower (15 mins) and come back to shinyokohama where I work and take the Japanese class without being late or not having prep time.

So what I discovered was the shower room at a manga kisa. Now I can just bring my running stuff run to Kishine Koen where I used to run and shower than still have plenty of time for work! I'm thinking of including it in the show if my microphone ever shows the fuck up. :(

My hips have been hurting really bad lately. I looked it up online and I guess it might be sore or swollen muscles. Today is my rest day so I'm okay, but I'll have to see about tomorrow.

Yesterdays menu:
Protein drink
Two cheese burgers and shaka shaka chicken
A browine
Tanuki soba
Spaghetti
Half a tall boy

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿