ブログ アーカイブ

2010年9月22日水曜日

Jyan Ken Poop, AKB48 poops in my face all morning.

I haven’t been back in Japan more than 24 hours and as much as I feel at home here there are some things that still piss me off with frustration.

I wasn't feeling very good so I went to bed early and got up early this morning. I turn on the news to try and get back into the Japanese vibe and what is the top fucking story? I guess that AKB48 held a giant rock, paper, scissors tournament. Yes, that is correct. Not a concert as they are [bad] singers, but fans all got together to watch these girls play a fucking game that is used to decide everything from who will go first to the bathroom to who will get me my next beer.

I’m not going to pretend that I know what it is like to be obsessed with high school girls (I am), but if you ever find me in line to a Halo musical chairs tournament please shoot me in the head.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿