ブログ アーカイブ

2010年5月11日火曜日

6th period

I think that of all the periods you could have classes in in a day, 6th has got to be the worst. My school actually doesn't usually have a sixth period (thank god), and when they do it usually isn't for English (thank the GODS!), but when it is... Man. Like the teachers are all already tired, the kids are all "Fuck this." The whole mood is just bad. Today I had 6th period English. Ugh.

I got a letter a few days ago telling me I didn't get the job that I had applied for in Tokyo. I don't feel bad about not getting it, as it now lets me take some time off. I plan on sticking around for a month to just hang out and play video games, as well as run, cook, hang out with the GF, etc. Than I want to go back home for a month or so and visit the rents, friends, old memories etc. Than hopefully I can come back and find another job. I don't know how that is all going to work with visa's and stuff (I don't think many countries like seeing tourists coming in on one way tickets hoping to find work) but I'll find out!

I started running a few days ago (okay 2). I run a little path around my apartment. Its not bad and I think after I measured it out (with my free pedometer program for my iPhone) it was about 4 km or so (maybe less). It takes me about 30 minutes I think to run it so I hope to get that time down. I want to PERHAPS run a marathon next year.

Yesterday was the first time I had ever used a sleeping pill in my life. I had been getting like 3 hours of sleep for four days and it was just hell at work. It worked really well as I got tired very very fast but with all the running my body was aching and despite the pill I couldn't fall asleep very quickly. I won't take one tonight but I'm still gonna try to hit the sack early.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿