ブログ アーカイブ

2010年5月10日月曜日

Long time no see

Been a bit since I have made my existence known.

Things have been going okay. I have not counted the days till my contract ends and I am thrust into the wide strange world of freedom. I think I'll be okay but I am not so sure about my school. My principal came to me today and told me that many teachers (I am assuming English) didn't want me to go. I had already turned in my decline statement in February so I figured it was a done deal. My Principal asked if there was anything that they could do to get me to stay (I am assuming now he is talking about da dollah dollah bill yall). I apologized but said that I just can't, and that I am probably going to be moving to Yokohama/Tokyo after going home for a little while. It made me feel good to know that people thought I was doing such a good job, as I don't think I do a good job at all. I don't really make anything for the classes, I don't make tests, and I rarely grade papers (they never ask me to). But I guess because I do things no other ALT does they think I am awesome. I am good friends with most of the kids, which is kinda hard at such a rough school. I attend all the ceremonies, drinking parties, etc., and try to get involved with as much as I can.

I am almost afraid for my successor.

I am completely engrossed in the Halo Reach beta. I would be playing it now except that I have gotten like 3 hours of sleep in the last 4 nights. I took a sleeping pill tonight however and I can feel it's droopy... droopy... effectsssssss...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿