ブログ アーカイブ

2011年1月7日金曜日

No turning back now

Photobucket

What you see there might not look like much but that is my ticket to my first Marathon. Yep I just got back from the 7-11 paying my 5000 yen to register. Gotta keep this on the fridge as a reminder for every beer that I wanna drink or cookie I wanna eat.

Yesterday was a great running day but was probably not the best way to get back into the game. From two weeks to 15k might have been a lot (plus I went snowboarding Sunday and was still feeling it). I went for a short 2k or so walk today to still get in come exercise but will take it easy and Saturday is my rest day (from running).

I switched from 8 min abs yesterday to Ab sculptor and felt the change immediately. It's half the time but probably twice the work out.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿