ブログ アーカイブ

2010年11月29日月曜日

10406歩 8.85km 314.6cal 0:56'51"

I wish I had more days like this. Got so much done! Stretch, abs, pull ups (5 at a time!), gaijin card ordered, shower cleaned, xbox 360, cables organized, dishes done, laundry all set, etc... The apartment is nice and clean and I'm gonna run and grab some cabbage and pork here in a sec to make some dinner.

I found a really beautiful run today that goes right along Tsurumi River. It got pretty dark so I got a little lost coming home but that's alright. No aches today. Tomorrow I I'm planning a bit of a shorter run. Maybe 5-6km.

The one thing that I didn't do that I wanted to was to take footage. I have some pretty good ideas now what I want the my first real video to look like now. Been looking at cameras online as it might be nice to get another one to make shooting video easier.

Almost forgot, today's menu:
Bfast sando with milk
Chicken curry yum yum with and a can of root beer
Pork wrapped cabbage and rice (and maybe another root beer!)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿