ブログ アーカイブ

2010年2月17日水曜日

First Post

So I am not really even sure why I am starting a blog but just lately have kinda felt the need to recording things that are going on. I don't know if I exactly have a lot to say, or even if I did I don't think I could say it well. I guess that is the greatness of the internet, even those who can't write a damn have just as much chance of getting read.

I live in Japan, and have been an ALT for about 2.5 years. I am sure you have never EVER read a blog like this one. My daily life usually consists of waking up, riding to school, standing or sitting, coming home, going to bed. Of course I fill up all the in between time with things as well. I play video games (not as much as I would want to but...), I study Japanese, I am an amateur cook, and when I feel like going outside I will try to hang out with friends, or teachers. I am trying not to drink as much.

Life in Japan is a lot different than I thought it would be. Probably because I can't remember what I thought it would be like. I had lived in Japan for one year as an exchange student in college, but that was in Tokyo and college life and working life I have found are pretty different worlds. I enjoy both, but working with middle school kids reminds me of me when I was in middle school, and I now realize how carefree that life was. I suppose that is why we have the saying "you never know what you had till it's gone" and not "you realize what you have now and exploit it." *sigh* You can picture me being nostalgic... now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿